Started with basic recipe but in past couple of years after a lot of experimentation, finally hit the nail with this one 🤓😁. Celery leaves play a beautiful part in the dish. Idea here is to play with the fresh ingredients ❤
Recipe by Pallavi Sonawane
This is by far my yummiest recipe 😍
- 500 gms boneless Chicken (cubed)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Onions (chopped)
- Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire/dark soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Chicken stock (boil 2 cup water with 1 cube)
- 200 gms Mushrooms (cut into halves)
- Celery leaves – chopped (one bunch/a big handful)
- Broccoli (1 whole flower cut into little ones)
- 150 gms Cream
- 4 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Cheese spread
- 2 tsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp chicken stock liquid
- 2 tbsp Oil
In a pan, heat oil.
Cook till the raw smell goes away.
Add chicken and cook them half way.
In a separate pan, heat oil. Add onions, once brown then add 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, tomato purée and tomato ketchup.
Cook for a minute.
Add celery, mushrooms and broccoli. Mix well and cover cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add chicken stock and bring to boil.
Adjust salt to taste.
In a separate bowl, add mustard, cream and cheese spread.
Mix well with whisker and add to the pan. (on low heat)
Add liquid cornflour.
Mix well and bring to boil.
The Super Chicken Stroganoff is Ready.
Serve Hot ❤