Home to the oldest civilization in the world, Iran is one of the most beautiful countries you can visit.
From the Tomb of Cyrus the great, to the ruins of Persepolis, every city in Iran has a story to tell. The fine architecture is a captivating mix of old and new and will leave anyone spellbound for years to come. Historical monuments apart Iran today is as modern as the rest of the world yet there’s an old-school charm to every place you visit.
The Mahindra Adventure - One Lap of Iran will commence from the young and vibrant city of Shiraz, the most liberal places in Iran. Day Two is for a small warmup drive to sightsee heading to the ruins of Persepolis. On the next day, driving begins as all cars head to Yazd via the Pasargadae World Heritage Site covering a total of 325km.
After the long drive the next day participants are free to discover the historical city of Yazd, also called the city of Windcatchers. A 323 km drive to Isfahan, once the largest cities of the world. From here, the convoy heads to the final destination of this journey, the capital city of Tehran which is 449 km long drive. With the tradition of keeping the second day free, before the journey ends participants get a chance to explore Tehran, which is also the final day of the journey.
Vehicles to be used - Mahindra Alturas G4
17th April: Fly in to Shiraz (early morning arrival)
18th April: Free day in Shiraz (Persepolis visit & back to Shiraz)
19th April: Shiraz to Yazd (via Pasargadae world heritage site)
20th April: Free day in Yazd
21st April: Yazd to Isfahan
22nd April: Free day in Isfahan
23rd April: Isfahan to Tehran
24th April: Free day in Tehran
25th April: Fly out of Tehran (Afternoon Flight)
Disclaimer: Mahindra Adventure reserves the rights to change the dates/ cancel the event without notice.
• An expedition ready 4x4 Mahindra SUV
• Branding & essential merchandise
• Radio equipment for essential communication inside SUVs where ever possible
• Full meals, beverage & comfortable accommodation on sharing basis
• A professional expedition management team to manage the convoy, experiences, permissions etc.
• Mahindra Adventure team along with service crew to manage the expedition and to ensure health of the vehicles
• Back up driver on an emergency
• Comprehensive documentation
• On board experienced doctor with essential supplies
• Local cultural experiences
• Airport transfers where ever applicable
• One tank full of fuel for expedition vehicles
• Flight tickets & additional permit/ visa expenses
• Personal insurances
• Personal emergency evacuation expenses
• Any additional repair caused to the vehicle due to negligent driving
• International driving permit expenses where ever applicable
• Extras ordered in the room other than the package
• 25% of the entry fee will be deducted if the cancellation is 30 days prior to event date
• 50% of the entry fee will be deducted if the cancellation is 29 to 15 days prior to event date
• No refund if the cancellation is within 14 days prior to the event date